2016 sees a number of one-day workshops, for Tai Chi, Lok Hup and Sabre, all being held at Cressage Village Hall. They run from 10am to 4pm and cost just £10 each. Please bring your own lunch. Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided.
Check out the Latest News page for more details.
Welcome to the AcademyThe Shropshire Tai Chi Academy runs classes throughout Shropshire.
- Facilitate and encourage people to share in the Tai Chi and related arts as taught by Master Moy Lin-Shin.
- Enable people aged 18 and over from all walks of life to enjoy the benefits of Tai Chi.
- Provide instruction to allow people to participate in Tai Chi on a regular basis and train volunteer instructors to teach Tai Chi and related arts.
- Encourage involvement in Tai Chi in local communities.
- Develop an understanding of the benefits of this form of gentle exercise, as it promotes mental and physical well-being.